Wednesday 26 July 2017

Husband Killed His wife, The Reason was Shocking

Datia : At around 9 a.m. in the city's Chaitanyapuri on Wednesday morning, a youth suspected the character and killed him in his wife's bedroom by crushing the head. The accused escaped with his two-year-old innocent child. On receiving the information of the incident, SP Mayank Awasthi examined the spot and inspected. The police are engaged in the search of the accused.

Ramkishan Kushwaha, who ran a grocery store in his house, on Wednesday morning, due to a doubt on the character of his wife Pooja (22), head was crushed with a stone and the blood-soaked dead body would be absent from the spot on the bedroom floor.
After the murder of his wife, the accused has written the names of the superintendent of police on the doors of his house. There is a mention of having an illegal relationship with many worshipers. The accused has mentioned the release of recording of the illegal connection of worship with the youth named Raju Kushwaha, and the two and a half year old child who refused to be born before the East, has taken her along with the wife after the murder. It is feared that he can harm the innocent child too. Police have registered a case of murder against Ramkishan and started looking for him.

Reasons for murder written on the doors

The accused, Ramkishan Kushwaha, mentioned in detail the murder of Pooja on the door of two rooms inside his house after the murder of his wife Puja. In the room where the accused murdered the worship and left the dead body of the victim, the accused wrote the letter.
- Sir, Superintendent of Police

There was an illegal connection to many of my wife Pooja. I have also told this to the families and relatives of Pooja many times. My daughter who is a child, but this child is not mine. I have also told this thing to all those who threatened to kill me, and my wife also threatened me to kill me. Pooja, together with Raju Kushwaha, stole the card from mobile to my shop by feeding me with substance, which had a real record. I'm leaving the record keeping balance. You will be grateful.

Written on the gate of the second room, people taunted

Pooja had a mobile that I had caught. A young man named Raju Kushwaha, who is changing name and address in Suresh Raiqwar's house. I have also said this to Suresh. Suresh and his boys came home / threatened me. I had lost, because I had no one in this world. When I went to the market from home, people would beat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment